Rank 49
SILVER HAND
Rank 9457
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: Hey Woopsie  (Read 918 times)

Offline Nandladin

Hey Woopsie
« on: 02/24/11, 10:12 AM »

If I can get the people, would you be interested in organizing, hosting, or running D&D games under the TWC banner?

I think there's a lot of interest in this, and we could use it as a recruitment tool in the TWC gaming community.

Let me know what you think.

Offline Nandladin

Re: Hey Woopsie
« Reply #1 on: 02/24/11, 11:49 AM »

I wanted to bump this before it fell off the list (with all the forum editing this morning).

Offline Woopsie

« Reply #2 on: 02/24/11, 02:20 PM »

What did you have in mind? I will probably just talk to you in game.

Offline Woopsie

« Reply #3 on: 02/24/11, 02:27 PM »

Well I thought I might talk to you in game but I dont see you in WoW and Rift has me on a 2+ hour que

Offline Nandladin

« Reply #4 on: 02/24/11, 02:42 PM »

I'm at work. This is the only way I can communicate. ><

What I have in mind is another step in the "TWC is a gaming community, not a WoW guild" mantra I've been pushing recently. It's why we've been pushing rated battlegrounds in-game as well as Rift. I'm looking to bring people into our fold even if they don't raid or play with us in WoW. I think it would be easy to look around (both in and out of our community) and find people who are interested in this sort of thing. We'd be organizing gaming sessions, and thus creating entertainment opportunities. And if we can create that, people will respond.

As we grow our gaming community, we will be able to better-support players in multiple games and our player base will grow. There's no reason why these forums (on a decent server) couldn't become a thriving community of a couple hundred people within the next couple of years.

I think that's our best bet to ensuring that TWC survives indefinitely. And I think you could play a significant part in that, if you're interested.

Offline Nechahira

« Reply #5 on: 02/25/11, 08:51 AM »
Quote from: Nandladin

I'm at work. This is the only way I can communicate. ><

What I have in mind is another step in the "TWC is a gaming community, not a WoW guild" mantra I've been pushing recently. It's why we've been pushing rated battlegrounds in-game as well as Rift. I'm looking to bring people into our fold even if they don't raid or play with us in WoW. I think it would be easy to look around (both in and out of our community) and find people who are interested in this sort of thing. We'd be organizing gaming sessions, and thus creating entertainment opportunities. And if we can create that, people will respond.

As we grow our gaming community, we will be able to better-support players in multiple games and our player base will grow. There's no reason why these forums (on a decent server) couldn't become a thriving community of a couple hundred people within the next couple of years.

I think that's our best bet to ensuring that TWC survives indefinitely. And I think you could play a significant part in that, if you're interested.

Nand propaganda imo!