Rank 4
SILVER HAND
Rank 3734
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: Fantasy Football (Yes I know its Early)  (Read 333 times)

Offline Tybzu

Fantasy Football (Yes I know its Early)
« on: 05/20/16, 12:51 AM »
Just testing the waters on this, I've played last few years with previous guilds was curious to see if we have enough people interested to play Fantasy football. We need 8 but 10 is preferable, we put wow gold on it something like 25k and split between 2-3 players.

I've used ESPN and Yahoo but am willing to try NFL.com or another (IMO ESPN>). If you haven't ever played fantasy football and interested in NFL football, its very fun to play (Potentially addictive lol) and easy to learn. Especially when its a bunch of people you know and can shit talk too.  You can play by way of a smartphone as well.  I generally don't touch the scoring stats so it doesn't feel like a cheesy high score game.

I will update with this post with who ever wants to plays name in it. once we have enough I'll create a team and get emails to invite everyone to. I like doing snake draft live and not on a raid night so we can get and mumble and do the draft. Speaking of which the draft will probably be sometime in August as the first game is Sept. 8.

1. Tybzu   
2. Zonty
3. Minatron - Maybe

« Last Edit: 05/21/16, 12:20 AM by Tybzu »

Offline Mistahmastah

• Our Special Buddy
Re: Fantasy Football (Yes I know its Early)
« Reply #1 on: 05/20/16, 08:10 AM »
The only fantasy football I play is Bloodbowl, you start a league in that and I'll join.
Mistahmastah to   -∞% and beyond

Offline Zonty

• Resident Tromboner
« Reply #2 on: 05/20/16, 02:36 PM »
I could do a yahoo one.
When I show up to raid nights I am there to have fun, not to have a tantrum-prone, know-it-all diva decide to show up on some nights and detract from my enjoyment of raiding.

Offline Gremalkin

« Reply #3 on: 05/20/16, 07:35 PM »
The only fantasy football I play is Bloodbowl, you start a league in that and I'll join.

Elves 4 lyfe.  Also, is there a way to disable that abominable... thing that's been done to your comments?

Offline Mistahmastah

• Our Special Buddy
« Reply #4 on: 05/20/16, 08:08 PM »
Petition Alt to have the text changed from comic sans to some other sans serif font... or at the least a black outline.
Mistahmastah to   -∞% and beyond

Offline Altair

• Stone Told Steve Austin
  • Officer
« Reply #5 on: 05/20/16, 08:34 PM »
Petition Alt to have the text changed from comic sans to some other sans serif font... or at the least a black outline.

It's funny that you think I did it
"I ain't talkin' about chicken n' gravy biatch." ~ Zonty, 2015

Offline Minatron

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 05/20/16, 08:39 PM »
Put me down as a maybe.  It'll depend on how busy I am at work around the start of the season.
Battletag: Haleaux#1145