Rank 4
SILVER HAND
Rank 3727
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: Patch 6.2 from PTR  (Read 7688 times)

Offline Stormaker

• Officer
  • Storm#1958
Re: Patch 6.2 from PTR
« Reply #25 on: 04/14/15, 11:06 PM »
So... enhance T18 set bonus are straight from a forum thread about a year or so ago. Trinket is an old set bonus. I really hope it's indicative of permanent changes. And that they get rid of UE.

Offline Haseo

• Switches to Adds
  • *Throws Keyboard*
« Reply #26 on: 04/15/15, 08:47 PM »
Updated Legendary Ring effects. It's way better, but not a fan of this one either. I can already imagine someone using the ring effect just because they got good procs and proceed to screw everyone else.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/april/legendaryRingProcs.jpg

« Last Edit: 04/15/15, 08:52 PM by Haseo »

Offline Atumo

• Officer
« Reply #27 on: 04/15/15, 09:38 PM »

I can already imagine someone using the ring effect just because they got good procs and proceed to screw everyone else.

I'm really not sure how I feel about a CD shared amongst players. It sounds kinda cool on paper, but not sure it's great in practice, for the reason above.

Also, due to the wording of the proc, I assume that it's individual to each player, but emanates from the player who activated the ring. That would favor melee player using it, so the proc hits the boss/adds.

Offline Gremalkin

« Reply #28 on: 04/16/15, 06:39 AM »
Amusing idea I just saw, everyone buys tank rings, raid wide spirit link.  Niche as fuck, but almost as hilarious as I expect  blizzards reaction to be when it gets done to get a world first.

Offline Altair

• Stone Told Steve Austin
  • Officer
« Reply #29 on: 04/16/15, 08:38 AM »
I mean that'd be neat, but A) they'd tie it to spec role before that happens, B) WF race will be done before rings are completed if there are ANY collection quests involved.

Also almost noted that no sane guild would give up DPS rings in a damage check, but that may not matter as much for early bosses.
"I ain't talkin' about chicken n' gravy biatch." ~ Zonty, 2015

Offline Stormaker

• Officer
  • Storm#1958
« Reply #30 on: 04/16/15, 11:26 AM »
Realistically, it the ring will simply be used on CD, unless there's a target that needs an absolutely massive damage burst, but that would be irrelevant by the time we get rings, because there is a collection.

Offline Radzeal

• der F├╝hrer
  • Council
« Reply #31 on: 04/16/15, 07:32 PM »
Those rings are dumb. Monks back to only 20% stagger nerf, 5% TP/BOK nerf... plz blizz, plz, leave it riiiight there.
Battletag: Radz#1808

Offline Zonty

• Resident Tromboner
« Reply #32 on: 04/16/15, 07:46 PM »
Those rings are dumb. Monks back to only 20% stagger nerf, 5% TP/BOK nerf... plz blizz, plz, leave it riiiight there.

I knew it was too good/bad to be true/false!
When I show up to raid nights I am there to have fun, not to have a tantrum-prone, know-it-all diva decide to show up on some nights and detract from my enjoyment of raiding.

Offline Altair

• Officer
« Reply #33 on: 04/16/15, 07:56 PM »
Epic gems are coming. On top of requiring the Greater (rare) version of the gem you want as a crafting mat, they take 100 Taladite Crystals and 10 Felblood (basically the 6.2 Savage Blood).

Guess I'll need a barn again eventually.

Also, first heroic boss in new raid getting tested tomorrow.

Offline Haseo

• Switches to Adds
  • *Throws Keyboard*
« Reply #34 on: 04/16/15, 07:58 PM »
Crafted gear can also go up to ilvl 715 (Stage 6). Won't be surprised if they require the Felblood reagent.

Offline Nechahira

« Reply #35 on: 04/17/15, 02:19 PM »
WF race will be done before rings are completed if there are ANY collection quests involved.

That may not be completely true. I don't know about you guys but the moment I finished my runes I started banking rush orders and the mats for them so as soon as the next collection item drops, assuming it's obtainable in work orders like the last two, I can spam the hell out of rush orders day one. Depending on how many are needed it's totally possible they'll be relevant for WF Mythic race.

Then again they can just make it shipyard order only and really fuck with my plans. TBD I suppose.

Edit - Right now, if I was on Abrogator stones I'd have enough to get me almost all 125 or very damn close

Offline Altair

• Officer
« Reply #36 on: 04/21/15, 08:47 PM »
PEPE COSTUMES ARE COMING

Oh, and I guess Heroic/Mythic will be 710/725.

Offline Haseo

• Switches to Adds
  • *Throws Keyboard*
« Reply #37 on: 04/22/15, 01:34 AM »
Infuse your Legendary ring with greater power, up to item level 795.

795?! Legendary Ring going crazy!

Ellerla

« Reply #38 on: 04/22/15, 08:30 PM »
So would ilevel 795 legendary imply that 6.2 is the final raid tier in Warlords? The MoP cloak ended up at 600 which segued well into 6xx ilevels in WoD.

Offline Zonty

• Resident Tromboner
« Reply #39 on: 04/22/15, 09:13 PM »
I think they want to ensure the ring is the top power item in the expansion, they can afford to over budget if they are going to re squish before 7.0.
When I show up to raid nights I am there to have fun, not to have a tantrum-prone, know-it-all diva decide to show up on some nights and detract from my enjoyment of raiding.

Offline Kaelmistu

« Reply #40 on: 04/22/15, 09:13 PM »
So would ilevel 795 legendary imply that 6.2 is the final raid tier in Warlords? The MoP cloak ended up at 600 which segued well into 6xx ilevels in WoD.

I think that has been their plan since the beginning.

Also, inc stat squish 2.0 after next expansion.

Edit: Zonty beat me to it :(

Offline Haseo

• Switches to Adds
  • *Throws Keyboard*
« Reply #41 on: 04/23/15, 03:36 AM »
Not sure how they'll do the squish, if there is one again. Players will be back to MoP HP values, but our damage, and probably boss HP, will probably be around end Cata / early MoP levels.

Also Blizz said the final boss of WoD was Grommash, so that would either imply Grommash showing up during the Archimonde fight (Maybe Mythic only?), or we'll actually end up getting a 3rd tier.
« Last Edit: 04/23/15, 03:39 AM by Haseo »

Offline Haseo

• Switches to Adds
  • *Throws Keyboard*
« Reply #42 on: 04/26/15, 02:42 AM »

Offline Zonty

• Resident Tromboner
« Reply #43 on: 04/26/15, 04:15 AM »
GOOD

Offline Altair

• Officer
« Reply #44 on: 04/26/15, 06:34 AM »
My best stat comes off an Apexis vendor in Warspear. I'm okay, fuck everybody else.

Offline Zonty

• Resident Tromboner
« Reply #45 on: 04/26/15, 07:09 AM »
"All I do is log in and do muh garrisons blz WoD sucks"

Blizz adds things in different places to go do to get you into the world

"Ugh 6.2 = ta-grind jungle amirite"

Offline Haseo

• Switches to Adds
  • *Throws Keyboard*
« Reply #46 on: 04/26/15, 11:40 AM »
I'm not really sure where people are getting the whole "Grind Jungle" thing.
I'm only salty about the thing cause I'm not an Alt kind of player. My Monk is just there to be a profession bitch (JC/Enchant). If anything it kinda forces me to level my monk to 100 to avoid having to shell out serious gold for the epix.
« Last Edit: 04/26/15, 11:50 AM by Haseo »

Offline Kaelmistu

« Reply #47 on: 04/26/15, 03:27 PM »
I'm not really sure where people are getting the whole "Grind Jungle" thing.
I'm only salty about the thing cause I'm not an Alt kind of player. My Monk is just there to be a profession bitch (JC/Enchant). If anything it kinda forces me to level my monk to 100 to avoid having to shell out serious gold for the epix.

Yea. I just wish this stuff was BoA. My monk is the one with a surplus of Apexis crystals, already has rank 6 brawlers guild, the toon I will be raiding HFC on, the one plenty geared for mythic dungeons, etc... but nope :(

My best stat comes off an Apexis vendor in Warspear. I'm okay, fuck everybody else.

At least the gem I use is also the easy one from a few days worth of apexis dailies :)
I just figured I'd probably get all the other modules anyways for guildies.
« Last Edit: 04/26/15, 03:36 PM by Kaelmistu »

Offline Zonty

• Resident Tromboner
« Reply #48 on: 04/26/15, 06:01 PM »

Let's see how long this lasts rofl

Ellerla

« Reply #49 on: 04/27/15, 12:27 AM »
RIP mastery users that don't complete the required brawlers guild rankings by 6.2 launch, those queue times are going to be hilariously long.