Rank 7
SILVER HAND
Rank 4307
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: Hunter Pets summoned by Stampede now only use auto-attacks against their target.  (Read 4476 times)

Offline Spacejam

• Cancer Incarnate

Quote from: 'Blizzard - August 2016'
This time around there won't be a content drought.

Offline EtanMoonstar

Brb, re-enabling Omen and Recount (woo hoo!).
You want to burst them instead of having to stack DP via FoK with Ass!

Offline Altair

• Stone Told Steve Austin
  • Officer
"I ain't talkin' about chicken n' gravy biatch." ~ Zonty, 2015

Offline Toma

This gif always hits me in the feels. Probably the lowest I've seen the doctor.

Offline Fortyz

• On a scale of 1 to yellow, fuck you!
what a fucking useless CD now. they should have just taken it out of the game.

ThermQT

Offline Spacejam

• Cancer Incarnate

Seriously. I'm doing LFR right now and my pets are doing like 130k-140k each.

700k damage on a 5 minute CD. Fucking cool blizzard. There's barely a point to pressing it anymore.

Offline Fortyz

Seriously. I'm doing LFR right now and my pets are doing like 130k-140k each.

700k damage on a 5 minute CD. Fucking cool blizzard. There's barely a point to pressing it anymore.

Yeah ill be fine with stampede if they made it a 2 minute CD. It is really worthless and might even be a wasted Global

Raynae

All the non-hunters are PRAISING Blizzard for this change so that we don't lag out anymore :)

#Faxel, it was only recount that was lagging, not Omen.  At least for me.

@all hunters:  that CD is still better than our Doomguard/Infernal, so you get no sympathy from me or all warlocks :P

Offline EtanMoonstar

I do agree that they need to shorten the cooldown for y'all, though.
You want to burst them instead of having to stack DP via FoK with Ass!

Offline Fortyz

All the non-hunters are PRAISING Blizzard for this change so that we don't lag out anymore :)

#Faxel, it was only recount that was lagging, not Omen.  At least for me.

@all hunters:  that CD is still better than our Doomguard/Infernal, so you get no sympathy from me or all warlocks :P

Doesn't DG build embers in destro? Blizz fixed the lag from stampede in 5.3 If you have still been lagging update your addons =P

Either way changed a 5 minute CD because it caused lag is really a bullshit reason. And in no attempt to pick a fight ray, lets see how much damage your DG does to a dummy. Ill test my stampede with only self buffs and let you know.

ThermQT

to be fair, it's one of the biggest bullshit spell when it comes to PvP. Along side chaos bolt, and ring of peace

reroll ret imo

Offline Spacejam

• Cancer Incarnate
@Fortyz. I actually tested my DG on my 90 warlock which is like 490 ilvl and it did 500k, as opposed to my hunters self buffed stampede which did ~400k.. at 537 ilvl.

Also, @Ray in what way does making the pets only auto attack fix the "lag" that people who couldn't turn off recount were experiencing? Was it the fact that they were using attacks making people lag? Considering they fixed the lag in 5.3 and they were still using attacks pre- June 10th nerf, I don't think this is the case.

In any case, I'm still going to use the cooldown because it's DPCT isn't that awful, they just need to lower the CD.

@Therm. I agree it was OP in pvp. Make it a 10 minute CD then. Problem solved. They need to stop shitting on pve just because of pvp.

I can't think of any class with a more worthless 5m cooldown.

10% buff to AS/CS is nice though, I guess.

Offline Gremalkin

Shattering throw is pretty bad.  Alone, it's actually a dps loss due to high rage cost, cast time interrupting white hits, pitiful damage and an irrelevant debuff (Most of my damage comes during colossus smash, which ignores 100% of armor).  It's not until you get into 10 man during lust or 25 man that it becomes a raid dps increase.

Offline Sweatyfingrs

Maybe if your shit class wasn't ruining arena
The Great Saberaen - "Shit, lions are great because they eat Africans. They're like AIDS with fur."

Offline Spacejam

• Cancer Incarnate
Item - Hunter T16 2P Bonus Arcane Shot and Multi-shot reduce the cooldown of Rapid Fire by 2 seconds per cast. 12 seconds per cast.