Rank 4
SILVER HAND
Rank 3960
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: Groups, etc  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Nixorrell

• Administrator
  • Nix#1605
Re: Groups, etc
« Reply #25 on: 05/15/12, 03:22 PM »
Is shit currently whack? I might as well just put in some overtime today instead of leaving early.

Offline Zebramints

« Reply #26 on: 05/15/12, 03:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's the best game ever made. There was a point last night where there were 60 enemies on the screen at once and it occured to me that this is the most fun i've had in a game in years
Quote from: Shazzia
Think like this is a Medal of Honor given to warriors in the Vietnam War. How would you feel if a year later, these Medal of Honors is also given away to children for completing a 20-bit puzzle in pre-school?

Guy talking about getting Firelord post 4.3

<3 MMO-C

Offline Radzeal

• der Führer
  • Council
« Reply #27 on: 05/15/12, 05:51 PM »
Servers just went down for a few more hours of maintenance, Nix.

It is an incredibly fun game; like, many of the issues I had with D2, specifically the laborious randomly generated dungeons and lack of any real (not that it was necessary) synergy between the God classes, have been remedied in this game. Every single area feels "smaller" than in D2, but they are far more elaborate and take just as long if not longer. It isn't just a mob density issue, I think it is simply that there is just more to do in any given area, more buttons to press, more kiting needing to be done, whatever. I've done some pretty batshit stuff already on Barbloblaw and am getting a feel for the way the abilities synergize with each other, and it is just a blast.
Battletag: Radz#1808

Offline Radzeal

• der Führer
  • Council
« Reply #28 on: 05/15/12, 05:57 PM »
God, some of the review sites are HILARIOUS right now. Its 10 million nerds complaining that the game is the worst fucking thing ever and that Blizzard needs to fucking die in hell because they... can't play the game.
Battletag: Radz#1808

Offline Criph

• ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
  • Council
  • “But I never fall,” he said, falling.
« Reply #29 on: 05/15/12, 06:20 PM »
Best Barbarian name.

I was only able to start this afternoon, and ended up with a level 10 Wizard before the servers went down again.  How far into it are you guys?

Offline Grizz

« Reply #30 on: 05/15/12, 06:58 PM »
Just started the dl~