Rank 4
SILVER HAND
Rank 3959
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: Moonkin 3's  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Murathe

• Kobe Bryant
Moonkin 3's
« on: 01/24/12, 11:42 AM »
Had some of my friends ask me to upload some clips of me playing my doomkin, got a few decent games captured last night and thought I'd share with you guys as well. Games at a ~2-2.1k MMR (currently low-mid Glad level due to matchmaking rating deflation). Running Resto Shaman/Shadow Priest/Moonkin. Fraps for some reason can't pick up my voice at a very high volume so you're unlikely to be able to hear most of what I say.

Sorry if it's hard to follow at first, I'm a windows movie maker hero and I turned my fraps on late for the first couple games against the Hunter/DK/Priest.

« Last Edit: 01/24/12, 11:45 AM by shithead »

ThermQT

Re: Moonkin 3's
« Reply #1 on: 01/24/12, 12:50 PM »
dat aspect ratio! I think I play better hearing towel smash his keyboard, it's that ausy talk <3

Offline Sweatyfingrs

« Reply #2 on: 01/24/12, 01:27 PM »
How the fuck do you not play with enemy nameplates
The Great Saberaen - "Shit, lions are great because they eat Africans. They're like AIDS with fur."

Offline Murathe

• Kobe Bryant
« Reply #3 on: 01/24/12, 05:21 PM »
Too much clutter if I have both friendly and enemy on, with all the fucking CC I have I like better reaction times on defensive CC if I see someone getting low.

You wouldn't understand, it's a jersey thing.

Offline Sweatyfingrs

« Reply #4 on: 01/26/12, 04:55 PM »
I dont play with friendly nameplates on, I guess thats why.  Just tossing up raid markers on peoples heads cuts it for me 99% of the time
The Great Saberaen - "Shit, lions are great because they eat Africans. They're like AIDS with fur."