Rank 4
SILVER HAND
Rank 3959
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: And So it begins......  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Sweatyfingrs

And So it begins......
« on: 12/10/11, 01:09 AM »
The greatest shitstorm of all time

I have ordered myself a Razer Naga
The Great Saberaen - "Shit, lions are great because they eat Africans. They're like AIDS with fur."

ThermQT

Re: And So it begins......
« Reply #1 on: 12/10/11, 01:15 AM »
My son, I am proud.

Offline Sweatyfingrs

« Reply #2 on: 12/10/11, 01:18 AM »
I gots the red one :)

it'll be here for raid on monday
The Great Saberaen - "Shit, lions are great because they eat Africans. They're like AIDS with fur."

ThermQT

« Reply #3 on: 12/10/11, 01:27 PM »

Offline Radzeal

• der F├╝hrer
  • Council
« Reply #4 on: 12/10/11, 01:29 PM »
nerds
Battletag: Radz#1808

Offline Nixorrell

• Administrator
  • Nix#1605
« Reply #5 on: 12/10/11, 04:39 PM »
I need a new mouse too, just cause. My MX518 will become my work mouse for added awesomeness at the office.

I can't decide between the Deathadder and the Naga though. I need something that will also be good for precise graphics work and shit, and both sound nice. Extra buttons on the Naga might be handy to have though, and iirc it has better DPI, so I might have just answered myself.

Offline Zebramints

« Reply #6 on: 12/10/11, 08:00 PM »
I need a new mouse too, just cause. My MX518 will become my work mouse for added awesomeness at the office.

I can't decide between the Deathadder and the Naga though. I need something that will also be good for precise graphics work and shit, and both sound nice. Extra buttons on the Naga might be handy to have though, and iirc it has better DPI, so I might have just answered myself.

My friend just bought a deathadder for SC2 and he likes it quite a bit, but I don't think it feels as sturdy as other mice I've used. You can't beat those extra side buttons for MMO's. Talk to anyone in guild or in game and they'll sing praises about the naga. I deeply regret not buying one when I got a new mouse like 2 years ago.

As radz said there is a bit of a learning curve, but bind one row at a time, get used to it, and you'll never be able to go back.
Quote from: Shazzia
Think like this is a Medal of Honor given to warriors in the Vietnam War. How would you feel if a year later, these Medal of Honors is also given away to children for completing a 20-bit puzzle in pre-school?

Guy talking about getting Firelord post 4.3

<3 MMO-C

Offline Grizz

« Reply #7 on: 12/17/11, 02:32 PM »
Naga4lyfe