U.S [EN]

Author Topic: BETA  (Read 6080 times)

Offline Botox

BETA
« on: 04/22/10, 08:32 AM »

Post if in BETA its multiplayer only

me!

Cpl hints,,,

If your units wont go where you want them to (as if they are blocked) you might have to blow up an obstruction

Game moves faster than SC1 and BW (dont know if this is a multiplayer setting)

Thors special is insane

If you zerg and your opponent prepares for a zerg and picks up and retaliates immediately you lose, so far (for me anyway) a well played defense is a win. (my opponents so far havent been to good at resource management which has helped)

Offline Aiza

Re: BETA
« Reply #1 on: 04/22/10, 03:29 PM »

Just ordered the collector's from Gamestop.com yesterday (had a deal that bought it down to 80 and figured it was worth it, even if I decide during beta I still can't play RTS's online and sell it on ebay) So should be in the beta soonish.

Offline Botox

« Reply #2 on: 04/22/10, 04:19 PM »

I received the beta key from Amazon, its only online only for the beta (they are testing the new bnet and balancing the online game looks like) I dont personally like playing RTS against random ppl on the net either, I like the solo game and playing against friends and family, what really intrigues me is the co op model.

Offline Antheia

« Reply #3 on: 04/22/10, 04:35 PM »

theres a SC2 co-op model?

Offline Shatner

• Ginger & Redhead Connoisseur
Re: SC2 BETA
« Reply #4 on: 04/22/10, 04:55 PM »

The original thread title is insufficient.  I shouldn't have to click on the thread to have any idea what you're talking about, damnit!

Offline Botox

Re: SC2 BETA
« Reply #5 on: 04/22/10, 05:48 PM »

you clicked by design! suffer my power over you!

Offline Aiza

« Reply #6 on: 04/25/10, 05:20 PM »

So my name in starcraft 2 is Aiza.letonk and I am sucking it up bad so far.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #7 on: 05/20/10, 11:15 PM »

my name on beta is Lagtastic.ryan for those that want to make shit dead on that...

Karmacoma / Mysterons