Rank 6
SILVER HAND
Rank 3214
U.S [EN]

Author Topic: Why dont our rogues do this??  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Antheia

Why dont our rogues do this??
« on: 04/12/10, 01:33 PM »

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/13256707#damageout

mage doing almost 30k damage - had tricks applied to him 14 times during the fight - i expect this from now on :p

Offline Niliamann

• Spinning Sack of Potatoes
Re: Why dont our rogues do this??
« Reply #1 on: 04/12/10, 03:56 PM »

Cause Vard did it and people yelled at him for trying to get Spes more damage on a fight we wipe to enrage at 1% or so quite frequently~

Offline Antheia

« Reply #2 on: 04/12/10, 04:46 PM »

well - spes doesnt put points in threat reduc as much as he should - and you can tricks him after he gets bitten :p

Offline Elder

« Reply #3 on: 04/12/10, 05:24 PM »

It's not a problem normally.  And it shouldn't be a problem for BQL, but for that fight on 25m, usually Vard will ToT Spes or another ranged class to start off and I'll ToT Sab to make sure whoever Vard ToT's doesn't pull agro.  Once the bites go out, if it's a melee I'll swap my ToT to them (or Rad  if a ranged gets the bite), and I believe Vard stays on the ranged classes.  We can work it out to hit both the mages if it's really necessary, but you guys need to stay in range of us the entire fight.

Basically, it's just easier to hit the melee who've been bitten so we don't have to worry about ranged issues, but it's whatever, we can make it work either way.  So, I hope that answers your question.

Offline Antheia

« Reply #4 on: 04/12/10, 05:47 PM »

it doesnt really matter a whole lot as we do shit tons of damage already - but heck if you wanna make us do more im not gonna complain :p

VardothN

« Reply #5 on: 12/30/10, 07:39 PM »

I only did Tricks on mages for the BQL pull, then focused some melee afterwards. Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in, as my name happened to pop up.

Offline Antheia

« Reply #6 on: 12/30/10, 07:59 PM »

necroed thread is necroed

Offline Niliamann

• Spinning Sack of Potatoes
« Reply #7 on: 12/30/10, 09:33 PM »
I was defending you, but yeah, a bit late to the party~